Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Cleveland State Vikings (3-1) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at George Gervin GameAbove Center. It airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
You will find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan matchup in this article.
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: George Gervin GameAbove Center in Ypsilanti, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cleveland State Moneyline||Eastern Michigan Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cleveland State (-7.5)||144.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cleveland State (-7.5)||143.5||-300||+240||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Cleveland State covered 16 times in 31 chances against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times in Vikings games.
- Eastern Michigan compiled a 13-16-0 ATS record last year.
- In Eagles games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.