Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Cleveland State Vikings (3-1) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at George Gervin GameAbove Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup's over/under is set at 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: George Gervin GameAbove Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cleveland State Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland State's games last season went over this contest's total of 144.5 points 14 times.
- Cleveland State games had an average of 140.5 points last season, four less than this game's over/under.
- Cleveland State won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- Cleveland State put together a 14-3 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 82.4% of those games).
- The Vikings won all six games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Cleveland State a 77.8% chance to win.
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Cleveland State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Vikings put up nine fewer points per game (71.8) than the Eagles allowed (80.8).
- Cleveland State had a 5-2 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall last season when scoring more than 80.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cleveland State vs. Eastern Michigan Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Cleveland State||Eastern Michigan|
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-5-0|
|8-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-9-0|
|74.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.6|
|68.6||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||74|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.