Dayton vs. Detroit Mercy Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Dayton Flyers (1-2) and the Detroit Mercy Titans (2-2) clashing at UD Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 80-59 victory for heavily favored Dayton according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Flyers dropped their last game 67-61 against Ohio on Thursday.
Dayton vs. Detroit Mercy Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Dayton vs. Detroit Mercy Score Prediction
- Prediction: Dayton 80, Detroit Mercy 59
Other A-10 Predictions
- VCU vs JMU
- Davidson vs Morgan State
- American vs Richmond
- Saint Bonaventure vs Binghamton
- UMass vs Monmouth
- Robert Morris vs George Mason
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Dayton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Flyers put up 65.2 points per game (174th in college basketball) while allowing 70.1 per outing last season (307th in college basketball). They had a -137 scoring differential and were outscored by 4.9 points per game.
- Dayton posted 66.0 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 0.8 more points per game than its overall average (65.2).
- At home, the Flyers posted 5.8 more points per game last year (69.5) than they did on the road (63.7).
- Defensively Dayton played worse at home last season, giving up 71.7 points per game, compared to 69.6 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.