Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-3) will try to end a three-game road losing streak at the Ohio Bobcats (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy matchup.
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Convocation Center Ohio in Athens, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio Moneyline||Detroit Mercy Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio (-16.5)||155.5||-2500||+1050||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio (-16.5)||154.5||-2800||+1160||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Ohio won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- A total of 17 Bobcats games last season hit the over.
- Detroit Mercy compiled a 14-16-0 ATS record last season.
- In Titans games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.