Jerome Ford Week 11 Preview vs. the Steelers
Jerome Ford has a good matchup when his Cleveland Browns face the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Steelers give up 131.2 rushing yards per game, ninth-worst in the NFL.
On the ground, Ford has piled up a team-high 532 yards (59.1 ypg) on 124 carries. He's scored two rushing touchdowns. And Ford has tacked on 21 receptions for 141 yards (15.7 ypg), with two TDs in the passing game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Ford and the Browns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ford vs. the Steelers
- Ford vs the Steelers (since 2021): 3 GP / 35.3 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Steelers have let two opposing rushers to amass 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- Five opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Pittsburgh this year.
- The Steelers have not allowed more than one rushing TD to an opposing player this season.
- The 131.2 rushing yards per game given up by the Steelers defense makes them the NFL's 24th-ranked run defense.
- So far this season, the Steelers have given up five passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.6 per game. That ranks eighth among NFL teams.
Browns Player Previews
Jerome Ford Rushing Props vs. the Steelers
- Rushing Yards: 57.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Ford with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ford Rushing Insights
- Ford hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in three of his seven opportunities this season (42.9%).
- The Browns, who are 13th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 49.4% of the time while running 50.6%.
- He has handled 39.5% of his team's 314 rushing attempts this season (124).
- Ford has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- He has scored four of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (22.2%).
- He has four red zone carries for 13.3% of the team share (his team runs on 50.8% of its plays in the red zone).
Jerome Ford Receiving Props vs the Steelers
- Receiving Yards: 13.5 (-110)
Ford Receiving Insights
- In four of six games this season, Ford has exceeded his prop for receiving yards.
- Ford has received 9.5% of his team's 306 passing attempts this season (29 targets).
- He has been targeted 29 times, averaging 4.9 yards per target (130th in NFL).
- Ford has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this year. He reeled in only one TD reception in each of those games.
- Ford (two red zone targets) has been targeted 6.9% of the time in the red zone (29 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Ford's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Ravens||11/12/2023||Week 10||17 ATT / 107 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||11/5/2023||Week 9||20 ATT / 44 YDS / 0 TDs||7 TAR / 5 REC / 33 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Seahawks||10/29/2023||Week 8||9 ATT / 37 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 2 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||10/22/2023||Week 7||11 ATT / 74 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. 49ers||10/15/2023||Week 6||17 ATT / 84 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.