Kent State vs. Missouri State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game between the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-1) and Missouri State Bears (2-1) squaring off at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has a projected final score of 79-77 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kent State, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 8:00 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Missouri State is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 4.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 143.5 over/under.
Kent State vs. Missouri State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Kent State -4.5
- Point Total: 143.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kent State vs. Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 79, Missouri State 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Kent State vs. Missouri State
- Pick ATS: Missouri State (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Kent State Performance Insights
- Last year, Kent State was 73rd in the nation on offense (76.1 points scored per game) and 55th defensively (65.9 points conceded).
- On the glass, the Golden Flashes were 126th in the country in rebounds (32.5 per game) last year. They were 170th in rebounds allowed (31.0 per game).
- Last season Kent State was ranked 237th in the nation in assists with 12.3 per game.
- With 7.9 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 33.6% from downtown last year, the Golden Flashes were 112th and 209th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- Giving up 6.9 3-pointers per game and conceding 31.1% from beyond the arc last year, Kent State was 140th and 40th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- The Golden Flashes attempted 61.6% of their shots from inside the arc, and 38.4% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 71.3% of the Golden Flashes' buckets were 2-pointers, and 28.7% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.