Dayton vs. SIU-Edwardsville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the Dayton Flyers (1-3) against the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (1-4) at UD Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 82-71 in favor of Dayton, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
Last time out, the Flyers lost 76-60 to Detroit Mercy on Saturday.
Dayton vs. SIU-Edwardsville Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Dayton vs. SIU-Edwardsville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Dayton 82, SIU-Edwardsville 71
Other A-10 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Dayton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Flyers put up 65.2 points per game (174th in college basketball) while giving up 70.1 per outing last season (307th in college basketball). They had a -137 scoring differential and were outscored by 4.9 points per game.
- On offense, Dayton scored 66.0 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its season average (65.2 points per game) was 0.8 PPG lower.
- The Flyers posted 69.5 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 5.8 more points than they averaged away from home (63.7).
- Dayton ceded 71.7 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 2.1 more points than it allowed when playing on the road (69.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.