Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 21
MAC rivals square off when the Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) visit the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Waldo Stadium. Bowling Green is favored by 2.5 points. The contest's over/under is set at 51.5.
Bowling Green ranks 78th in scoring offense (25.6 points per game) and 59th in scoring defense (24.7 points allowed per game) this season. Western Michigan's defense has been bottom-25 in scoring defense this season, conceding 31.5 points per game, which ranks 24th-worst in the FBS. Offensively, it ranks 80th with 24.9 points per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Game Info
- Game Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: Waldo Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Bowling Green Recent Performance
- The Falcons have been a bottom-25 offensive unit over their last three contests, putting up 387 total yards per game over that stretch (-48-worst). They've been more competent on the other side of the ball, giving up 352 total yards per contest (64th).
- Although the Falcons rank 20th-worst in scoring defense over the last three games (24 points allowed), they've been more competent on offense with 34.7 points per game (44th-ranked).
- Although Bowling Green ranks 12th-worst in pass defense over the previous three games (209.7 passing yards allowed), it has been more competent on offense with 257.3 passing yards per game (67th-ranked).
- Over the last three games, the Falcons rank -34-worst in rushing offense (129.7 rushing yards per game) and 19th-worst in rushing defense (142.3 rushing yards per game allowed).
- The Falcons have covered the spread twice and are 2-1 overall over their past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Bowling Green has gone over the total.
Week 13 MAC Betting Trends
Bowling Green Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, Bowling Green has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Falcons have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of Bowling Green's 10 games with a set total.
- Bowling Green has been the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- Bowling Green has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter and won each of them.
- The Falcons have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.3% in this game.
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has thrown for 1,492 yards (135.6 ypg) to lead Bowling Green, completing 60.2% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart has carried the ball 125 times for a team-high 762 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times.
- Taron Keith has rushed for 324 yards (29.5 per game) on 53 carries with three touchdowns, while also checking in with 440 yards in the passing game (on 42 catches), finding the end zone three times through the air.
- Harold Fannin has hauled in 31 receptions for 474 yards (43.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone six times as a receiver.
- Odieu Hiliare has been the target of 55 passes and hauled in 31 receptions for 338 yards, an average of 30.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Cashius Howell has 9.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has eight TFL and 21 tackles.
- Darren Anders, Bowling Green's leading tackler, has 75 tackles, eight TFL, and 4.5 sacks this year.
- Jalen Huskey leads the team with four interceptions, while also putting up 44 tackles and six passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.