Cavaliers vs. 76ers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and NBCS-PH. The matchup has an over/under of 218.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: TNT and NBCS-PH Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland's games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 218.5 points in eight of 13 outings.
- Cleveland's games this year have had a 222.2-point total on average, 3.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Cleveland has gone 5-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Cavaliers have been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and have walked away with the win three times (50%) in those games.
- Cleveland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +260.
- Cleveland has an implied victory probability of 27.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Cavaliers vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Cavaliers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 218.5||% of Games Over 218.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- This year, Cleveland is 2-4-0 at home against the spread (.333 winning percentage). Away, it is 3-4-0 ATS (.429).
- The Cavaliers' 111.2 points per game are just 0.3 fewer points than the 111.5 the 76ers give up.
- When it scores more than 111.5 points, Cleveland is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.