Kent State vs. Xavier Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-1) versus the Xavier Musketeers (0-4) at Cintas Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 77-58 in favor of Kent State, who is heavily favored according to our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Golden Flashes' last game on Tuesday ended in a 109-79 loss to LSU.
Kent State vs. Xavier Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cintas Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
Kent State vs. Xavier Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 77, Xavier 58
Other MAC Predictions
- Saint Bonaventure vs Buffalo
- Ohio vs Morehead State
- Ball State vs IUPUI
- Mercer vs Bowling Green
- Lindenwood (MO) vs Northern Illinois
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kent State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Flashes averaged 70.4 points per game last season (78th in college basketball) while allowing 62.6 per outing (124th in college basketball). They had a +251 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 7.8 points per game.
- Kent State scored fewer points in conference action (70.2 per game) than overall (70.4).
- At home, the Golden Flashes scored 76.0 points per game last season, 10.5 more than they averaged on the road (65.5).
- Kent State gave up 57.5 points per game at home last season, and 67.9 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.