Toledo vs. New Mexico Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest between the Toledo Rockets (3-0) and the New Mexico Lobos (2-1) at Dollar Loan Center is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 77-76, with Toledo taking home the win. Tipoff is at 11:15 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Toledo should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 160.5 over/under.
Toledo vs. New Mexico Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 11:15 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: New Mexico -2.5
- Point Total: 160.5
- Moneyline (To Win): New Mexico -135, Toledo +110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Toledo vs. New Mexico Score Prediction
- Prediction: Toledo 77, New Mexico 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Toledo vs. New Mexico
- Pick ATS: Toledo (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (160.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Toledo Performance Insights
- Although Toledo ceded 76.9 points per game (20th-worst in college basketball) on defense last season, its offense was very good, as it ranked second-best in college basketball by putting up 85.4 points per game.
- Last season the Rockets pulled down 30.7 boards per game (248th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- Last season Toledo ranked 52nd in college basketball in assists, dishing out 14.9 per game.
- The Rockets ranked 11th-best in the nation by committing only 9.4 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 121st in college basketball (12.6 per contest).
- With a 39.5% three-point percentage last season, the Rockets ranked second-best in the country. They ranked 53rd in college basketball by sinking 8.6 treys per contest.
- Toledo gave up 8.4 three-pointers per game (312th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 36.6% (331st-ranked) from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Toledo took 64.2% two-pointers (accounting for 71.4% of the team's baskets) and 35.8% three-pointers (28.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.