Wright State vs. Hofstra Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest features the Hofstra Pride (2-2) and the Wright State Raiders (1-3) squaring off at Hertz Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 86-72 victory for heavily favored Hofstra according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Hofstra projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup versus Wright State. The over/under is currently listed at 162.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Wright State vs. Hofstra Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
- Line: Hofstra -2.5
- Point Total: 162.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Hofstra -145, Wright State +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wright State vs. Hofstra Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hofstra 86, Wright State 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Wright State vs. Hofstra
- Pick ATS: Hofstra (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (162.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wright State Performance Insights
- Wright State surrendered 73.7 points per game last season (282nd-ranked in college basketball), but it really played well offensively, posting 79.9 points per contest (19th-best).
- The Raiders grabbed 33.6 rebounds per game (69th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.9 rebounds per contest (231st-ranked).
- Wright State ranked 49th in the nation with 15 dimes per game.
- Last season the Raiders committed 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.6 turnovers per contest (121st-ranked).
- The Raiders sank 6.2 treys per game (299th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 35.7% shooting percentage (92nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Wright State ranked 263rd in the country with 7.9 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 112th with a 32.8% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Wright State took 72.4% two-pointers (accounting for 80.1% of the team's buckets) and 27.6% from beyond the arc (19.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.