Xavier vs. Kent State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game between the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-1) and Xavier Musketeers (0-4) squaring off at Cintas Center has a projected final score of 77-58 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Kent State, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Musketeers enter this matchup following a 73-64 loss to Bowling Green on Saturday.
Xavier vs. Kent State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cintas Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
Xavier vs. Kent State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kent State 77, Xavier 58
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Xavier Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Musketeers were outscored by 10.7 points per game last season (posting 55.2 points per game, 339th in college basketball, while conceding 65.9 per outing, 222nd in college basketball) and had a -321 scoring differential.
- With 49.3 points per game in Big East tilts, Xavier tallied 5.9 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (55.2 PPG).
- The Musketeers scored 56.1 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 53.8 points per game in away games, a difference of 2.3 points per contest.
- Xavier gave up 62 points per game in home games last year, compared to 70 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.