Cleveland State vs. Austin Peay Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Cleveland State Vikings (2-1) and the Austin Peay Governors (1-3) at Wolstein Center is expected to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 68-67, with Cleveland State coming out on top. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their most recent matchup on Saturday, the Vikings claimed a 96-57 win against Central Michigan.
Cleveland State vs. Austin Peay Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cleveland State vs. Austin Peay Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 68, Austin Peay 67
Other Horizon Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cleveland State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Vikings outscored opponents by 16.1 points per game last season (posting 74.1 points per game, 38th in college basketball, and conceding 58 per outing, 36th in college basketball) and had a +563 scoring differential.
- On offense, Cleveland State scored 76.4 points per game last season in conference matchups. To compare, its season average (74.1 points per game) was 2.3 PPG lower.
- Offensively the Vikings played worse in home games last season, averaging 73.3 points per game, compared to 75.4 per game when playing on the road.
- Defensively Cleveland State played better at home last year, surrendering 51.6 points per game, compared to 65.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.