Cleveland State vs. East Tennessee State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Woodling Gymnasium has the Cleveland State Vikings (3-2) going head to head against the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 76-67 victory for Cleveland State, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Cleveland State should cover the spread, which is listed at 6.5. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 143.5 over/under.
Cleveland State vs. East Tennessee State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Woodling Gymnasium
- Line: Cleveland State -6.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cleveland State -300, East Tennessee State +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cleveland State vs. East Tennessee State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cleveland State 76, East Tennessee State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Cleveland State vs. East Tennessee State
- Pick ATS: Cleveland State (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Cleveland State Performance Insights
- The Vikings average 78.8 points per game (122nd in college basketball) while allowing 65.6 per outing (101st in college basketball). They have a +66 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 13.2 points per game.
- The 36.0 rebounds per game Cleveland State averages rank 105th in the country, and are 1.6 more than the 34.4 its opponents collect per outing.
- Cleveland State makes 6.6 three-pointers per game (242nd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.4. It shoots 35.5% from deep while its opponents hit 29.9% from long range.
- The Vikings average 96.7 points per 100 possessions (145th in college basketball), while giving up 80.5 points per 100 possessions (65th in college basketball).
- Cleveland State wins the turnover battle by 4.4 per game, committing 11.0 (116th in college basketball) while its opponents average 15.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.