Ohio vs. Morehead State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Morehead State Eagles (1-3) and Ohio Bobcats (1-1) matching up at Ellis T. Johnson Arena has a projected final score of 69-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Morehead State, so expect a tight matchup. The game will tip off at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
In their most recent game on Thursday, the Bobcats secured a 67-61 win against Dayton.
Ohio vs. Morehead State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ellis T. Johnson Arena in Morehead, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Ohio vs. Morehead State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Morehead State 69, Ohio 68
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ohio Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bobcats were outscored by 10.6 points per game last season (scoring 62.8 points per game to rank 228th in college basketball while allowing 73.4 per contest to rank 343rd in college basketball) and had a -309 scoring differential overall.
- In MAC action, Ohio averaged 0.6 fewer points (62.2) than overall (62.8) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Bobcats scored 60.2 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 64.8.
- In 2022-23, Ohio gave up 0.9 more points per game at home (73.9) than on the road (73).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.