Akron vs. Ohio: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The Ohio Bobcats (8-3), with college football's ninth-ranked pass defense, square off against the Akron Zips (2-9) and their 18th-ranked passing D on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Bobcats are heavy, 14-point favorites. The over/under is set at 41.5 in the outing.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Ohio vs. Akron matchup.
Akron vs. Ohio Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Akron, Ohio
- Venue: InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Akron vs. Ohio Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio Moneyline||Akron Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio (-14)||41.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio (-14.5)||41.5||-630||+450||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Memphis vs Temple
- Florida State vs Florida
- Air Force vs Boise State
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Cal vs UCLA
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Washington State vs Washington
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Houston vs UCF
- Navy vs SMU
- Arizona vs Arizona State
Akron vs. Ohio Betting Trends
- Akron has covered four times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Zips have covered the spread once when an underdog by 14 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- Ohio has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have been favored by 14 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.