Ohio vs. Akron: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
A pair of the country's toughest pass defenses clash when the Ohio Bobcats (8-3) carry college football's ninth-ranked passing D into a matchup with the Akron Zips (2-9), who have the No. 18 unit, on Friday, November 24, 2023. The Bobcats are heavy, 14-point favorites. The over/under is set at 41.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Ohio vs. Akron matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Ohio vs. Akron Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Akron, Ohio
- Venue: InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio vs. Akron Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio Moneyline||Akron Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio (-14)||41.5||-600||+425||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio (-14.5)||41.5||-630||+450||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Washington State vs Washington
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Navy vs SMU
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Florida State vs Florida
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Cal vs UCLA
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Houston vs UCF
- Memphis vs Temple
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
Ohio vs. Akron Betting Trends
- Ohio has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Akron has put together a 4-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Zips have been an underdog by 14 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
Ohio 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the MAC||+2000||Bet $100 to win $2000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.