Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Cleveland Browns have been given +6600 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Browns in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Browns Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+6600), the Browns are 10th-best in the league. They are five spots higher than that, fifth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Browns were +3500 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +6600, which is the 15th-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The implied probability of the Browns winning the Super Bowl, based on their +6600 moneyline odds, is 1.5%.
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 7-4-0 this year.
- There have been five Browns games (out of 11) that went over the total this season.
- The Browns have won 80% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- This season, Cleveland has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- Defensively, the Browns have been a top-five unit, ranking best by surrendering just 247.9 yards per game. They rank 21st on offense (320.6 yards per game).
- The Browns are averaging 21.7 points per game on offense (16th in NFL), and they rank seventh on defense with 19.0 points allowed per game.
Browns Impact Players
- In 11 games, Jerome Ford has rushed for 628 yards (57.1 per game) and three TDs.
- In the passing game, Ford has two touchdowns, with 27 receptions for 163 yards.
- In the passing game, Amari Cooper has scored two times, catching 47 balls for 765 yards (69.5 per game).
- In nine games, Kareem Hunt has run for 286 yards (31.8 per game) and six scores.
- In the passing game, David Njoku has scored two times, catching 51 balls for 492 yards (44.7 per game).
- Myles Garrett has posted 32 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 13 sacks, and three passes defended in 11 games for the Browns.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+30000|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||L 26-22||+6600|
|3||September 24||Titans||W 27-3||+50000|
|4||October 1||Ravens||L 28-3||+750|
|6||October 15||49ers||W 19-17||+400|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||W 39-38||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||L 24-20||+6600|
|9||November 5||Cardinals||W 27-0||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||W 33-31||+750|
|11||November 19||Steelers||W 13-10||+6600|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||L 29-12||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.