Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +1600 as of December 5, the Detroit Lions aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Lions Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Lions are one spot lower based on their Super Bowl odds (seventh-best in league) than their computer ranking (sixth-best).
- Bookmakers have moved the Lions' Super Bowl odds up from +2200 at the start of the season to +1600. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the seventh-smallest change.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Lions have a 5.9% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit's record against the spread is 8-4-0.
- The Lions have seen eight of its 12 games go over the point total.
- The Lions have gone 8-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- Detroit has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions sport the 14th-ranked defense this year (322.4 yards allowed per game), and they've been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking second-best with 400.6 yards per game.
- The Lions rank 23rd in scoring defense this year (23.8 points allowed per game), but they've been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 27.3 points per game.
Lions Impact Players
- In 12 games, Jared Goff has thrown for 3,288 yards (274.0 per game), with 20 TDs and eight INTs, and completing 67.7%.
- On the ground, Goff has scored two TDs and accumulated 21 yards.
- In the passing game, Amon-Ra St. Brown has scored six times, catching 84 balls for 1,042 yards (94.7 per game).
- David Montgomery has rushed for 704 yards (78.2 per game) and 10 scores in nine games.
- Jahmyr Gibbs has run for 626 yards (62.6 per game) and five TDs in 10 games.
- In 11 games for the Lions, Alex Anzalone has registered 3.0 sacks and 5.0 TFL and 87 tackles.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+550|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+10000|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+8000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||W 34-20||+6600|
|5||October 8||Panthers||W 42-24||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||W 20-6||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||L 38-6||+600|
|8||October 30||Raiders||W 26-14||+50000|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||W 41-38||+10000|
|11||November 19||Bears||W 31-26||+100000|
|12||November 23||Packers||L 29-22||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||W 33-28||+12500|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+900|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.