Ohio State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Ohio State Buckeyes (5-1) currently rank 30th in all of college basketball in terms of their odds to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29, the Buckeyes host the Central Michigan Chippewas. Ohio State is favored by 23.5 points in this game. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 140.5.
Ohio State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||30th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+8000||36th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ohio State Team Stats
- Ohio State's +81 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.7 points per game (105th in college basketball) while allowing 65.2 per outing (77th in college basketball).
- Ohio State is 4-1 when playing as favorites, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as the underdog.
- While Ohio State is winless in one game when favored by three or fewer points, it is a perfect 4-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Ohio State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ohio State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Ohio State is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Ohio State is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 15th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Ohio State Players
- Bruce Thornton leads the Buckeyes in points and assists. He scores 17.2 points per game while also adding 4.8 assists.
- Ohio State's rebounding leader is Zed Key, who grabs 6.2 per game.
- Jamison Battle makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the Buckeyes.
- Ohio State's steals leader is Thornton, who grabs 1.8 per game. Felix Okpara leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.