Xavier Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Xavier Musketeers (4-5) are not considered to be conteders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Musketeers suit up against the Cincinnati Bearcats in a home game. The game commences at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Xavier NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||53rd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Xavier Team Stats
- Xavier is outscoring opponents by 5.5 points per game with a +49 scoring differential overall. It puts up 75.6 points per game (157th in college basketball) and gives up 70.1 per contest (160th in college basketball).
- The Musketeers are 3-3 at home, 0-1 on the road and 1-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Xavier is 3-3 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-2) in games it has been listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Musketeers are 0-2. They also have failed to win a game decided by two possessions or less (0-3).
- Although Xavier has picked up three wins when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (3-2), it is winless in all one game when it was favored by three points or fewer.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Xavier and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Xavier Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-3 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-2 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Xavier has tied for the ninth-most Quadrant 1 defeats in the nation (three).
- Xavier has one win versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 29th-most in Division 1.
- Xavier has tied for the 33rd-most Quadrant 3 defeats in the nation (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Xavier Players
- Desmond Claude leads the Musketeers scoring 16.1 points per game.
- Dayvion McKnight leads Xavier with 5.1 assists a game and Abou Ousmane paces the squad with 5.1 rebounds per contest.
- Quincy Olivari knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Musketeers.
- Xavier's blocks leader is Ousmane, who records 1.3 per game. Dailyn Swain leads the team by averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.